Total Pageviews

Friday, December 14, 2012

Today is my Birthday

against all odds I have reached the age of 66. Thank you God for allowing me to reach this age. Alot of people started out with me on December 14, 1946 are not here today. I am rich today oh not with money, but with strong mind and body. I know many people died so as I can be here this morning.

A US President died on this day Our first President George Washington died the night of December 14, 1799. As the President lay on his death bed, his trusted Slave Bill Lee stood by his side. The President ask Mr Lee to sit down Mr Lee refused. I bet you this was the first time Mr Lee ever refused a order from the President. To all  the Black Slaves who came over on the slave Ships, and for all the Slaves who endured Slavery in America, I Honor you, and I am trying to tell your story.

No comments:

Post a Comment