Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Breaking the Back of Slavery.

Well I figured that after I Bloged about the 1852 Presidential Election , that I could go right into what I thought started the American Civil War. But as I decovered 3 men one piece of Legislation and several events, pushed America into Civil War. By January 1854 the Country was teetering on Civil War, and the South was openly speaking of Succession. People all over America were landing on one side or the other on the issue of Slavery. You were either Pro or Anti Slavery. By May 1854 there was no turning back America was on its way to War. And the Black Slaves was on their way to Freedom. The next Blog we will look at the first man and the first event that help push America into War.

No comments:

Post a Comment