Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Chirstmas.

As you  awake this Christmas Morning 2012 I hope you give thanks for waking up, because it was not a given that you would. Alot  of people started out with me in December 1946, and are not here today. God bless your memory and keep your families safe. I am very blessed this Christmas Morning to be 66yo and have my mind and my health. I give honor to my Mother, my Grand Mother, and My Great Grand Mother, very strong women who shaped my life for my first 13 years. And to the millions of Black men and women who lost their lifes comming to America, and to those who endured Slavery, and  to those who walked out into Freedom April 1865-and june 1865. Thank you for Building America.

Shall we Prey this morning for those Innocent little Children and Teachers who were  Shot down on my Birthday. Lord keep and care for those Families. we will never be able to wrap our minds around such Killings.I prey that we can get and keep Assauit Weapons out of the hands of Killers.

Merry Christmas to All.

To all people over 60 I will say on this Christmas Day 2012, get up and move. The body was never ment to Sit around.

No comments:

Post a Comment