Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Wifes of Slaveowners

People always ask me what role did White Women play in Slavery Well you know they could not have been happy with their husbands having half white Slave babies with Black Slave Women. In reality She had no choice but to turn a blind eye.You must remember that in the 15-16-17 and 1800 Women were the possessions of White Men no matter what color they were.

We as Black Americans can never give too much honor to Black Slave Women, and the Black Soldier.

America was built on the backs of the Black Slave Women and the Black Soldier.


Thank you for viewing this Blog. I Blog because I love History. In the week of November 26. I will start a Blog Talk Radio show, speaking on my my passions. History, Health, and Aging.

No comments:

Post a Comment