Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Heres one for you.

The Revolution War and the Civil War was Fought for the same reason Slavery. The American Colonies were quite uncomfortable with the English Courts granting Freedom to Slaves in the early 1770s.

We are at the front door of going into the 1850s. But there are a few Blogs I have to do, to bring us up to the 1850s. Because onuce we get into the 1850s we are into 15 years of  Combat. So I am going to go back and look at what got us up to 1850.

And then we will look at  what  put slaves on the path to freedom.


As a 65yo Black man I am quite excited about this Blog. History is my passion. After November 26, 2012, I will start a talk  show on my 3 passions Health, History, and Aging.

KnHagler@Gmail.Com.

No comments:

Post a Comment