Total Pageviews

Friday, November 9, 2012

Why I Started this Blog.

When I started this Blog I was mad, because I felt that my people knew nothing about there own History. However as I got into this Blog I found out that I knew  very little about my History. From 1505-1850 the Black Slave in America had know help and no where to turn. The white Slave owner had every part of America working for him, everyone depended on Slavery. the government at every level was making money off of Slavery. All through the 1830s, and 1840s cotton was King and the  Slave owners just got richer. After the 1844 elections Life for the Slave owner just got better. America became a one party courntry. The Whig party, stoped being a party. And the Democrats ran the courntry from 1844 until 1860. Well after the 1844 election the Slave owners were not happy  with the amount of money they were  making they wanted more. They were so sure of themslfs, and so  full of greeds.

Well this takes us up to 1850. This decade is the decade that Slavery falls apart.

After the 26 of November 2012 I will began my 30min Blog talk Radio talk show.

My topics  Will be History, and Health, and Aging.

No comments:

Post a Comment