Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 17, 2013

4 Black Slave Women of History.

In this Black History month  of February 2013 I must honor 4 Black Slave Women of History.


The first Slave Women that I will speak of is a Lady By the name of  SARAH Sally Hemings. 1773-1835.

A mixed race  Slave Women who became the SEX SLAVE of our 3rd Presidnt Thomas Jefferson.

Mr Jefferson Fathered A number of Childern by Miss Hemings and iam tolded that Mr Jerfferson enjoyed Miss Hemings company for over 40yrs. However Mr Jefferson never saw fit to give Miss Hemings her Freedom before he died.

So Miss Hemings after giving herself to President Jefferson for over 40yrs died a Slave and never became a Free Women.

I have 3 more Black Slave Women that I will be speaking about in February 2013, Black History Month.

My new Sponsor Lady B Lovely Fashion and Jewelry. For more info Please e-mail ken451214@aol.Com.

No comments:

Post a Comment