Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Slave Rebellions.

One Historian calculated that over 200 separate slave revolts and conspiracies took place from the 1600s to the end of the  US Civil War 1865. In addition to the major Rebellions, many slave took part in individual oppsition to their slave status. Before Florida was Annexed by the US many slaves ran away to Florida, and set up free communities.

Slaves Rebellions.

Gloucester county Virginia September 1663.

New York slave rebellion 1712.

Catos conspiracy/ Stono Rebelion 1739. Revisit.

New York conspiracy March and April 1741.

Gabriel Pressers Rebellion 1800.

Slave Rebellion St-John Baptist Parish January 8-10, 1811.

Ft Blount 1816 Revisit.

Denmark Vesey Uprising 1822.

Nat Turner Revolt, the most successful of all slave revolts Revisit.

I have found out in my research on Slave Rebellions, that some revolts stood out , as moving slaves along to  freedom. I  have listed beside, some of the revolts, the word revisit. I plan to return and do more on those revolts, and do more posting

Please view my Blogs.

NoBloodPressureMedsAfter11years.BlogSpot.Com.

TheBlackChurchToday.BlogSpot.Com.

BlackHistory45.BlogSpot.Com./ We Honor the American Black Women.

MarketInfo1.BlogSpot.Com.

How to lose weight and keep it off. When i past out in my bathtub in November 1998, I weighed 320lbs, with a 48 waist size. And a Blood Pressure of over 250. This is my testimony on weight loss and how iam keeping it off. My testimony is being offied to you in CD form for only 15.95. My hope is that my testimony will help others.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment