Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

American Black History.

I started this Blog in Febrary 2011 out of frustration the lack of Knowledge that my people had about there own History.I was frustrated by the fact that American Black History was put into 28 days. I ask myself how could you put 4 to 500 years of American Black History into a 28 day month. What a put down to the millions of Black Slave Men and women who gave there lives being shiped to America, and who built America. In 2013 we now settle for only 28 days of speaking about Dr Martin Luther King Jr. Yes Dr King was a great man, but before him there was Black American  History from 1501-2013. I started at 1501-1865. We have allowed others in America to define us, and have not define ourselfs.

I have created other blogs that are important to me, and I hope also to you.

NoBloodPresureMedsAfter11Years.BlogSpot.

BlackHistory45.BlogSpot.Com.

TheBlackChurchtoday.BlogSpot.Com.

Seniorcitizens64.BlogSpot.Com.


BlogTalkRadio.Com/TakingControl ofYourHealth.

If you like my work please support and help me by sending  in donations, to help me continue moving foward.

Please reaserch  Mound Bayou Ms. A Town deep in American Black History.


Please follow and support LadyBLovely Fashions On FaceBook

Please E-Mail me @ TakeBKControl@GMail.Com.

No comments:

Post a Comment