Total Pageviews

Monday, May 28, 2012

Amazing Grace.

Amazing Grace was written by John Newton 1725-1807. John was pressed into the Royal Navy and became  a sailor on a Slave ship for two years. One night a terriable  storm hit his ship and he became frighten enough to call out to God, for mercy.  He later became a poet and a clergyman..

Shall we sing.

1. Amazing Grace how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me,

I once  was lost, but now am found,

was blind but now I see.

2. Twas grace that taught my heart to fear, and grace my fears relieved, how precious did that  grace appear the hour I first beliieved.

3. Through many dangers toils and snares  I  have already come tis grace hath brought me safe thus far, and grace will  lead me home

4. The lord has promused good to me, his word my hope secures, he will my shield and portion be as long a life  endures.

.5. Yea when this fleash and heart shall fail, and mortal life shall cease.  I shall possess without the veil a life of joy and pease.

6. When we.ve been there ten thousand  years bright, shining as the sun, we.ve no less days to sing Gods

 praise than when we first begun.


I would like to honor my Great Gran Mother, Laura, Mama Stephenson, My Gran Mother Hattie mo Darden, My Mother Bernice Base Hagler,My Gran Father Will Darden and my Father Lewis Hagler.They have all gone on to there Glory now, but they still live on through me.

Also  I would like to give honor to every Black man, Woman, and Child, who were brought to America as Slaves, on there backs  America is Built..

Also I give honor to the Black Soldier who died fighting  in all of American wars.

May all of you rest in Heaven.


THANK YOU.


Please support this Blog with yor Donations.




No comments:

Post a Comment